EPF E-Passbook Download : Hello Guys Today We are going to share epf e-pass book download. i hope this article very help for who want to searching epf passbook download Employees Provident fund Organization has given a facility to EPF subscriber to download EPF passbook.In india EPF a retirement scheme called as EPF(Employees Provident fund) is provided to salaried individuals.This EPF passbook can be saved and review the entries.
To enjoy the benefits after retirement both employee and employer contribute equal amount.Both employee and employer make is 12% contribution of the basic salary.Governament will set the percentage and it has to be contributed each month.
EPF | Uan Login Passbook Register Account Balance Enquiry
By activating the UAN the subscriber has to be registered in the EPFO member portal.Account holders of EPF can check online account statement through e-Passbook.With this EPF e-passbook employees can check easily all the account statements and balance and all the details of EPF.
How can you access the EPF e-Passbook?
By registering in the EPFO website we can avail the e-Passbook facility.All the following details should be filled when the employee is registering:
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- PAN Number
- Mobile Number
- Passport Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Ration Card Number
- National Population Registration Number
- Bank account number
- mobile number
In the box provided the captcha image which is provided must be typed and then PIN will be provided.This PIN will be recieved through SMS on the registered mobile number.Confirmation will be sent after the form submission on the registered mobile number and this completes the Registration process.Now Employee can login in to the website and check the EPF online status.
How To Generate & Download EPF e-Passbook?
The process of generating the EPF e-passbook is as follows:
- First the employee should login to the site and then he will be shifted to the page where he can modify the details and also epassbook can be downloaded.
- When the employee selects download then he has to select the state and its PF office.
- If the employee has no idea of the PF office then he can get the details at http://epf-india.co.in
- Employee should enter the Name and EPF Account Number which has been entered in the records of EPFO.
- Employee has to enter the captcha details and get the PIN Number.
- Employee will recieve the PIN number through SMS on the registered mobile number and that PIN number has to be entered.
- GetDetail Button must be clicked and then employee can easily download the e-Passbook.
Note:Those employees whose employer has uploaded e-challan and return will only get the e-passbook.
The following points should be remembered while EPF e-passbook is downloaded:
- For One Registration only one mobile number should be used.
- LaterOn the mobile number can be modified.
- Under one establishment only one EPF account can be seen.
- Employee can transfer the old EPF account to the new one.
- Employees cannot see Inoperative and settled accounts.
- To check the details of different accounts employees can register using different mobile number and ID proofs.
- All the transaction details made in your account month and datewisefrom the year in which annual accounts
- were updated for the Establishment will be present in the employee’s EPF e-passbook