Kotak Net Banking :Revolution has started in the banking sector with Internet Banking.Few years back we have to visit the bank branch for personal transactions like opening a new account,depositing money,withdrawing money etc.Now with online banking we can easily access our banking accounts online. And we can make all banking transactions without going to the bank.that is from our work place or home. Kotak Net Banking very useful for who want to make transaction at home it is very is and fast service
if we don’t have a kotak net banking services we have to register through online or Go to Kotak Bank One such bank like Kotak Mahindra has also introduced its online banking where customers can easily access the banking transactions instead of going to the bank branch and standing in the long queues. here you can login kotak net banking we are going to update this article total information about kotak net banking services
Kotak Net Banking Login/Register
kotak is very kotak securities login available this bank . it is to secure account details and etcThis bank is giving very flexible and convenient Kotak internet banking which is like a one solution for all the banking purposes.We can monitor our bank accounts and also we can make transactions online.The most important thing in the online banking is that we can easily access it anytime as it is available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.Internet Banking will provide us various online transaction services like open an account,recharge your mobile phone/DTH connection,view your account details,monitoring investments and Demat accounts,obtain your account e-statement,transfer funds online between other Kotak Mahindra bank branches and also between non-Kotak Bank branches,request for a new cheque book,online shopping,request for a Credit/Debit card,buy and redeem investments online and also we can access various other services online with ease with a click of a button.
Features Of Kotak InterNet Banking
We Can Use Kotak Mobile Banking also this one also very fast and easy for who want to do personal transactions. if we have any problems kotak customer service very fast slove our issues that’s why we are preference for kotak internet banking
24×7 Banking: Internet Banking in Kotak Mahindra is available round the clock that is 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.we need a laptop/pc with internet connection with password and user id.we can also access net banking through mobile with the help of mobile app.
Transaction Safety: Security system of Kotak Mahindra is very highly advanced so there is no need to worry about our online transactions since they are very safe.Most advanced level of security is available for online transactions.Each and every transaction will go through a 256 bit SSL encrypted which is most advanced level of security.Also firewalls are there to prevent unauthorized access to all the bank’s servers.
Viewing Account Details: We can easily view and access all our account details,check bank account balance,status of cheque,for both currect as well as savings account, Deposits and all types of accounts of Kotak Mahindra.
Online Fund Transfer:Internet Banking helps us to transfer money online quickly and securely.Fund transfer is not only between other Kotak Mahindra Bank accounts but also this service allows to transfer funds with other Third party and other banks also through IMPS,NEFT,RTGS.
Term Deposits:With the help of Internet Banking we can now book a Term Deposit and also we can make a withdraw prematurely with the help of Internet Banking.
Life Insurance:With the help of Internet Banking we can apply for a new Kotak Insurance policy,check the status of Kotak Insurance policy,switch funds and also we can pay the premium of our policy online only.
Bill Payment:Internet Banking helps us to pay all our house hold bills with ease.With the click of the button we can pay mobile recharge bills,credit card bills,DTH bills and also utility bills using facility of Kotak Mahindra BillPay.
Service Requests: Internet banking has made our life easier as we no longer have to go to the bank branch and stand in the long queues for the service request.we can place a money transaction related request,register for Payment Gateway,new cheque book,Debit card PIN and various other requests with the help of Online banking.
Secure Online shopping:Kotak Mahindra is providing us the Kotak Mahindra Net Card with the help of which we can do online shopping in safe and secure manner from around 8000 shopping websites.
Investments:With the help of Online Banking we can invest and redeem mutual funds and also we can check the portfolio online.
Apply for IPO:Kotak Mahindra bank is providing ASBA facility with which we can apply for FPO/IPO/Rights Issue online hence there is no paper work involved.
How Do You Register For Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet Banking?
Register Kotak Net Banking :Kotak Mahindra is providing Internet Banking where we can register and create a new account online from home or work place.It is very easy process and we can register online.There are two options to register for Online Banking.
Option 1:Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing customer care centre to which we can call and register for Online Banking.Our request for Online Banking will be registered by customer care executive and then it will be processed and he will guide us for registering for Net Banking.
Option 2:The other option is Kotak Mahindra website is having a form called as Channel Access Request Form.It is a physical form.It can be downloaded from the Kotak Mahindra website.After downloading the form it should be taken a print of it and fill it and put it in the drop box of ATM or any Kotak Mahindra branch.Also we can post the duly filled in form to the
- Customer Contact Centre,
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,
- Post Box Number 16344,
- Mumbai 400 013
Services Offered Under Kotak Mahindra Net Banking : The way we bank has been changed by Kotak Mahindra Online Banking by offering lot of services which we can access from anywhere.Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing this service through which we can various banking related activities and transactions like online shopping,transfering funds online,placing service requests,viewing Demat account,viweing our account activity and several other ativities can be performed.
Customers can view online transaction activity and also view thier Current and Savings account details.They can also view thier online transaction history and also can download e-statement of thier account.Also customers can make Temporary Overdraft Enquiry,loan enquiry,make cashless deposits,stop cheque,view cheque status.
Customers can easily view deposit details, book Term Deposit Accounts online,do a premature withdrawals,simulate Term deposit pre-closure,request for a change in maturity instructions online etc.
Customers can make online fund transfers between two Kotak bank accounts or with otherNon Kotak banks There are various mediums to transfer funds like IMPS,NEFT,RTGS.Customers can also make transfer of funds through email or Demand Drafts using mobile number or email id.
Customers can add and manage beneficiaries through Internet Banking.They can change the limits of Beneficiary and also can set transfer type for each beneficiary.
- Savings & Current Account –Customers can place requests for Balance Certificate,Interest Certificate,new cheque book,account statement,Stop cheque etc.
- Term Deposit-Customers through online banking can place requests to link a Term deposit to a Current or Savings account,changing maturity instructions for a Term deposit,obtain Term deposit account statement,open a New Term deposit,for a premature withdrawal of a deposit.
- Home Banking –Customers are offered various Home banking services from Kotak Mahindra like Demand Draft delivery request,Cheque pick up request,Cash Delivery request,Cash pick up request etc which can be done via online.
- Debit / Prepaid Card RelatedRequests-Internet Banking enables the customer to request for a debit card activation,request for a new debit card PIN,de-link debit card from bank account,report the loss of debit card,buy a Best compliments Card(prepaid card),change the primary account linked to the debit card,block or unblock a debit card.
- Payment Gateway Related Request-Customers are allowed to Modify Payment Gateway Registration,Register for Payment Gateway,Client ID Registration for trading online.
- View your Demat Account details-Customers can request for an account statement,inquire about Transaction status,view share holding details,Demat Status of securities,billing details,request for Client Master details or Pledge Forms,activity etc.
- Trade online- Customers can open Kotak Securities Ltd trading account and trade online.
- View the details of your investment portfolio- percentage gain/loss,transaction details,account details,IRR,current NAV,get detials of investment classified by Asset Calls or Fund Name,transaction details.
- Customers can Purchase,view or redeem mutual fund shares online.
- Customers can request for Standing Instructions for auto debit for selected fund investment.
- Customers can get investment advice and industry updates regularly and also check the status of Buy/Sell requests.
Kotak Mahindra is providing the customers with Netc@rd which is a single use prepaid card with which we can do online shopping securely with websites which accept payment through VISA cards.
Customers are provided with Kotak Bill pay through which we can pay bills easily and securely.All the bill payments can be managed by this KotakBillPay.we can pay various bills through this like DTH/mobile recharge,insurance premium,utility bills like telephone,electricity etc,make online donations,magazine subsciptions,tax payments etc.
Customers can recieve online funds from Non Kotak Bank to thir Kotak Bank accounts through ECS service freely.
ASBA (Application Supported Blocked Amount) Customers can apply for FPO/IPO/Rights Issue online from the click of the button either from home or work place with ASBA facility without any use of the paper.
Customers with the help of Online Banking can download and view the account statements.Also they can view and download Annual Combined Statement for previous year/month by just clicking on the Statements Tab.If they wish they can also choose delivery option and recieve the Account Statement.
Fees And Charges For Services
Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing its customers the facility of Online Banking freely.But charges are applicable only for the services offered through Online Banking like online fund transfers etc.
Kotak Mahindra NetBanking FAQs
- Who is eligible to register for Net Banking?All Kotak Mahindra customers who are holding the current or savings account are eligible to register for Online Banking.Customers can have transactional access and also view in Online Banking.
2.Is banking via NetBanking secure?
Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing its customers with highly advanced security system which enables safe and secure and quick Online Transactions.In Kotak Mahindra all the Online Transactions go through a 256 bit SSL encypted medium which is the highly advanced security available for transactions online.Also fire wall features are there for all bank servers to stop any unauthorized access.
3.Can I regenerate my NetBanking password?
Customers can easily regenerate Internet Banking password through ‘Generate Password’ option which is available in the Online Banking.For this first open the KotakNetBanking website and go to the login page or by calling the customer care centre which is available 24 hours and request for a password regeneration.The assistance is given by customer Care executives who will assist with the request given by the customer.If in any case password regeneration service is blocked then we have to visit the nearest bank branch or call the customer care executives.
4.What is DNC? How can I Register for this service?
Customers who are not interested to be contacted by the bank representatives who carry out various marketing activities through sms,phone,email etc can register for DNC service easily.Customers are provided DNC option by the bank for those who are not interested in marketing activities carried out by the bank.All the customers can register for DNC service(de-register from recieving email,alerts,sms,calls)
- Customer can put a request for DNC at any Kotak Mahindra Bank bye submitting a letter or a fax.
- Customer Care executives of Kotak Mahindra Bank can be contacted 24 hours through email,fax,letter or phone and put a request to them.
- Also through online banking also customer can send a DNC request.For that first log into the Online Banking site and go to the requests section or customer can also send a mail through mail section.
5.Are there any charges levied for usage of the Kotak NetBanking Service?
Presently the Kotak Mahindra Bank is not charging anything from the customers for using Online Banking facility.The Kotak Mahindra Bank is providing these online services to the customers for free of cost.