Voter ID Status : In india election is conducted for every five years.In the election process the responsibility of all the citizens is extremely important since they have to elect an ideal leader by casting their vote.To all the eligible voters an identity called as Voter ID is provided using which the voters will cast their vote in the elections in India.Government of India has has authorized the voter ID card as an Identification proof.we can check the voter ID status online once we apply for the card. if you have any doubts realated voter id status contact official website this is not a official voter id website. if you have any kind of doubts about election card status 2017 contact official website of voter status
Voter ID Status Telangana |AP Election Card Status
here we are going to share how to know voter id status . step by step process available here
Steps to Check Your Voter ID Card Status
1.logon to the national voter’s service portal:http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/trackstatus
2.At the time of voter ID registration you will get an ‘Reference Id ‘,enter it and also Form number.
3.Click on ‘Track Status’(Voter ID Status).
4.Th Voter ID status will be displayed on the screen.
Voter ID Correction Track Status
While submitting the Form 8(online or offline) one reference number will be given using that reference number you can follow the steps for correction status:
· The official website of National Voters Service Portal provides wide range of voter id related services and we can visit here:http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/trackstatus
· While submitting Form8(online or offline) one reference no is provided.Enter that Reference number.Make sure that the Reference number is accurate and it has no errors in it.
· To see the results click on ‘Track Status’ –According to the application progress various status results can be viewed.
· We can book mark to visit the page later if the application is not processed and it is in a pending status.
· By calling 1950 from BSNL or MTNL telephone you can also track the status of your voter ID.
By following the above steps we can check the status of voter card correction of Form8 application.It will take around 2 or 3 weeks for correction of voter id card.In order to request for voter id corrections we have to produce necessary documents(physical copies for offline submissions and scanned copies for online submissions).
Application Number for Voter ID Card
We must keep track of voter id status if we have applied for voter id card.we can track the voter ID in lot of ways.Election Commisiion of India(ECI) will provide application number when we register for our voter id either online or offline.For keeping track of our application online that application number is very crucial.the application number is a 11 digit number.
EPIC Card Status (Electors Photo Identity Card) Number
For every individual who applied for voter id a unique number called EPIC is generated during the enrolment of voter ID.
Voter ID Application Status
Ideally two things should happen after the application process is duly completed.Verification team visits our residency or we will receive voter ID in a month or two.If nothing happens within 2 months we must inform the Zonal officer,ERO,Local Tahasildar or the polling station in our area.If still there is no response from anyone we should log into the official CEO website to understand what is the problem with our application and where it is being struck.
How can one check their Enrolment Application Status Online?
1.To check the enrolment application customers will have to visit the home page of the Chief Electoral Officer of the respective states.
2.Click on the link titled ‘Know application Status for Enrolement’.
3.All the details required have to be provided.
Election Card Status
If you need to track the progress of your Voter ID application you have to personally visit the election office to know the Vote ID Registration status a few years back.That was the situation then.There was no other way and it was the only way to know if your application is cancelled,under process or transit.But now our Indian Government has made easier and convenient ways
to track your application.
Your application can be processed in three ways:
· Using the official website of ECI online.
· Using Mobile via SMS.
· By calling the Helpline Number.
Check Voter ID Card Status Online
For finding the Voter ID information Government of India has created exclusively a website where we can find all the details pertaining to our application.
Our Voter Id can be tracked online simply by visiting the website of election commission of the respective state.Online information which you will enter to attain the status of Voter Id should match with the information filled in the application.If the results are not correct and if both are not matching then there is a scope of mismatch and it will not give the status of the card.
The following steps should be followed for checking the status of Voter ID:
- Go to the official website of electoral CEO and logon.
- One tab like ‘Know the status of your application for Enrolment ‘ will be there,select that tab.After selecting the tab and clicking on the link one form opens asking for basic details like form number.
All the details should be filled correctly.
- Also NVS(National Voter’s Service Portal) can also be selected and click on the tab’Search your Name in electoral roll’.
- After cliking on the link the new form opens where we can track the application in two ways:
- We can either use the application number or EPIC number.In the website there is an option where you can enter the EPIC number and the state number and in the search it will display your name and EPIC Card number.
- You can also search with State or District Constituency wise search:Here you have to enter your name,state and district constituency you belong to along with other details.The Search result will display your Voter ID
- Card Status.
- The following details should be filled correctly,while looking at voter ID Status online:
- Husband’s or Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- District Constituency
Sometimes website may face some issues and give errors.You can refresh the page and reenter the details and again you can recheck.
- Enter all the details and click the search button.
- Voter ID is displayed in a pop up window.
- Voter ID Card application verification is done,you will be able to view e-Seva centre number and voter card number.
- By using the above two numbers you can get the updated and new voter ID card at the respective e-Seva centre.
- If you are having any doubts you can leave a comment and wait for the technical team of the website to respond.
Our India has 29 states and each state has its own election commission or electoral office.So,each state has its own official CEO website where we can find voter id application details.
Know Your Election ID Card Status through SMS
The most important legal documents the individual needs is Voter ID.Apart from allowing the citizens to exercise their vote it also useful as an document of proof of identity and address.Every Individual who reaches the age of 18 can procure a voter ID.
Individuals can apply for voter ID bye visiting electoral office in their city or online also.Once citizens applied for the Voter ID then they can know the status by calling the official help line number,online or through SMS also.
To check the Voter ID through SMS the following steps have to be followed:
- Individuals have to find their Voter ID application number.
- They have to SMS EPIC followed by space followed by their voter ID application number.
- This should be sent to Electoral Officer then they will receive the Voter ID status.
- Type EPIC Your voterID application number.
- SMS the above message to the electoral officer.
The list of contact numbers for selected cities for finding Voter ID card status via SMS is given below:
|State||SMS Number||SMS format|
|Andhra Pradesh||9246280027||VOTE< space >voter ID number|
|Bihar||56677||ELE< space >voter ID number|
|Chandigarh||9216164606||BTH< space >voter ID number|
|Karnataka||9243355223||KAEPIC< space >voter ID number|
|Kerala||54242/537252||ELE< space >voter ID number|
|Odisha||9238300131||CEOODI< space >voter ID number|
|Tamil Nadu||9211728082||EPIC< space >Voter ID number|
|Uttar Pradesh||9212357123||UPEPIC< space >voter ID number|
|West Bengal||51969||WBEC< space >voter ID number|
The above numbers can be used to track the application status of voter id cards in case of correction or issueof duplicate voter ID cards only.
For tracking new voter ID card Applications there is no SMS facility.
Also we can find the status through online also.
Calling on the Dedicated ECI(Election Commission of India) Helpline Number
- Voter ID status can be tracked by calling BSNL or MTNL number to a four digit helpline number.Instructions will be given in the language selected either in Hindi or english.
- Also you can contact the customer care number provided for each state.
A toll free number is provided by the election commission of india where we can make enquiries.And the toll free number is 1950.
In india all states have a unique website address that allows to keep track of your application according to the steps mentioned in the website.
Given below are the list of states in india and their respective websites for tracking Voter ID status:
|Name of State||Website|
|Andhra Pradesh (AP)||ceoandhra.nic.in|
|Himachal Pradesh (HP)||himachal.nic.in|
|Jammu and Kashmir (JK)||ceojk.nic.in|
|Madhya Pradesh (MP)||ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in|
|Tamil Nadu (TN)||elections.tn.gov.in|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP)||ceouttarpradesh.nic.in|
|West Bengal (WB)||ceowestbengal.nic.in|
How to find out Voter ID status by name:
First logon to the official website of election cards to check your election card status by name and enter the below details:
- Father’s name
- Name of the state
- Name of the district
Voter ID Card Search by Number
National Voter’s Service Portal(NVSP) is the website where we can access electoral search to know whether your name has been included in the electoral roll of the constituency.Following steps have to be followed to retrieve the information.
NVSP website i to be visited.
Select ‘Search your Name in electoral Roll’ listed under ‘National Services’
You will be redirected to http://www.electoralsearch.in
To search by EPIC number click on the Second Tab
Enter basic details such as
- Age/date of birth
- Assembly constituency
- Father’s/husband’s Name
- Code or captcha to perform the search
Area can also be located by using the map on the search page.
Once all the details have been entered all the useful information listed below will be provided:
- Apply for address change
- Find your respective polling station.
- Find your Booth Level Officer(BLO) and Electoral Roll Officer(ERO)
- Download or print voter information slip.
- Find District Election Officials and officials in chief Election Office.
Citizens can also carry out national electoral search by sending a SMS to NVSP provided numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions on Voter Card Status
1.what are the methods through which an individual can check the status of their Voter ID?
A:Voter Id an its status can be found by the citizens through the following methods:
- Election Commision of India Official website and websites dedicated to each state.
- Through SMS
- By Calling the Official Helpline number.
2.How can one check their enrolment application status online?
A:Citizens have to visit the home page of thier respective states Chief Electoral Officer(CEO) inorder to check the status of thier enrolment application and click the link ‘Know application Status for enrolment’.all the details have to be provided.
- Is there a helpline number that can be contacted for checking status of voter ID?
A:Specified four digit help line number through thier BSNL or MTNL phones can be called by the citizens to check the status of thier Voter ID and enquire in either hindi or english.Also you can contact the helpline numbers provided for each state.
4.How can an individual in Delhi check the status of thier voter ID?
A:If an inividual has to check the voter ID status then he has to visit the website of the Chief Electoral Office of Delhi or can also track the process through the registered number of the election commission of Delhi. There are also additional features on the website through which we can find the Block Level Officer,Polling Booths etc.
5.Inorder to find the status of the voter ID online,what are the details that have to be provided?
A:Individual can find the information regarding voter ID by providing their name,Father’s name or Husband’s name,date of birth,gender,constituency and residing state.
6.How can customer’s check their name in electoralroll online?
A:Citizen’s will have to visit their state Chief election officer’s(CEO) website in order to check thier name in the electoral roll online and click on the link titled ‘Check your Name in the List Of Voter’s/Voter’s list’.All the required details have to be filled.
if you have voter id card you can apply pan card if you don’t have a aadhar card you can apply from official uidai.gov.in portal or below given link